Updated home with master bedroom on main level. Lower level with 2 additional bedrooms, bathroom, large family room with fireplace and laundry. 2-Car garage with stairs to the floored attic. 2x6 Construction + R44 insulation + whole house attic fan = low energy costs. Fenced back yard. Screened deck for relaxing!
Listing provided courtesy of: RE/MAX of Hot Springs Village
- Annual Taxes 1091
- Area HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE (FOUNTAIN LA
- Area Amenities Tennis Court(s), Playground, Security, Marina, Golf Course, Fitness/Bike Trail, Gated Entrance
- County Garland
- Foreclosure Reo NO
- Style Contemporary
- Subdivision Jalisco
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom/Main Lv
- Exterior Rock and Frame
- Fireplace Woodburning-Site-Built
- Floors Carpet, Tile
- Foundation Slab
- Kitchen Equip Electric Range, Dishwasher, Pantry, Refrigerator-Stays
- Heat Air Heat Pump
- Roof Composition
- Utilities Elec-Municipal (+Entergy), TV-Cable, Telephone-Private, All Underground, POA Water, Community Sewer
- Master Bedroom Dim 14'x23'
- Family Room Dim 21'x25'
- Kitchen Dim 10'x13'
- Dining Room Dim 10'x13'
- Approx Acreage 0.26
- Road Surface Paved
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 10 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $116,000 - $174,000 = 80 (in zip code 71909)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 71909 (Hot Springs Village)
- Home Owners: 6,029 (57%)
- Renters: 301 (3%)
- Vacant: 4,215 (40%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,545
- Average Household Size: 2.04
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 161
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 1,667
- Age 15-24: 916
- Age 25-39: 1,446
- Age 40-59: 2,156
- Age 60-79: 3,807
- Age 80+: 3,089
- Total: 13,081
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 71909 (Hot Springs Village)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education